[Blind-international-students] introduction

Imran Ahmed imran.altaf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:36:37 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,
I don't think its necessarily a negative term "to sell oneself." Out
of thousands of people who are scrambling to find employment, it is
important to distinguish oneself from the rest of the people competing
for the same position, to earn a respectable job.
Thanks for the optimistic predictions regarding my future.
Imran.