[Blind-international-students] MABS conference call

Katlyn May Kress leaderdog.faith at q.com
Wed Mar 3 08:45:45 UTC 2010

Hello All,
    This week MABS will again hold a conference call.  Call in to speak with other blind students and discuss interesting topics.  Regretable I myself cannot be there this week as I will be out of town on college business.  However, the other board members will be present to speak with you.
The number to enter the conversation is 712-451-6000
the code to enter is 6227.
    I look forward to hearing about the conference.
Katlyn Kress.
President Minnesota Association of Blind Students.