[Blind-international-students] Good Countries in which to Study

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 17:58:01 UTC 2010

Hello Justin,
Welcome to the list.
To answer your question I have had blind friends who went to Costa Rica as a part of study abroad program and really enjoyed it.
I think you are on the NABS mailing list so perhaps you may want to post a message on that. I think there is someone on the list who spent a summer in Spain as part of their college educational program. Also you should go to Mobility International USA's webcite
www.miusa.org
This is a international clearing house for people with disabilities who are seeking international opportunities and they have alot of resources available.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

take care

Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller