[Blind-international-students] rooms for the convention

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 23:30:13 UTC 2010

Hello Fikru,
I am Anmol and I am currently a graduate student at University of Arkansas at Little Rock. I am from India but have lived in the United States for more then 20 years. Long story which I will be happy to explain at the convention.
All the international students or those who have international background getting together for coffee sounds fun.
Hope to meet alot of you at the convention.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller