[Blind-international-students] Introduction

Conchita Hernandez hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:55:55 UTC 2010

Hi my name is Conchita Hernandez and I have been reading this list for a while. I think that an international effort is great. I am currently the chair for a salsa event at national convention. This past year in Dallas was our first time trying it out and it was a huge success. I came up with a method to teach dance moves using the braille cell to make it non visual. We are currently looking for volunteers who will be at this coming years convention on Orlando. Of you are interested let me know, we would love to work with you. Even if you are not able to make it!
Conchita

Sent from my iPhone