[Blind-international-students] Hi.

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Nov 10 14:56:38 UTC 2010

Hi Adesh,
I am sorry to hear about your experience there in India.
I am forwarding your email to the blind international list serve for
some ideas. I hope that you could join this group and get encouragement.

My friends in the blind international group know too well that NGOS in
other countries do not have any compatton.
It would be interesting to know what software IBM was using that you
could not access. We know that IBM developed their own screen reader
which is very basic. IBM Home page reader and the group in India tells
you that they can not make things accessible. I am asking my group if
they know of any listings or websites where one could find the names of
NGOS .

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.