[Blind-international-students] Hi.

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 17:16:01 UTC 2010

Hello Adesh,
Sorry to hear about your situation and I am glad you wrote us so that people from India like myself who live in the United States have an understanding of what life is really like for blind people in our country. Have you heard of Alliance for the Blind? I visited them during my visit to Mumbai (Bombay) in 2003 and they seem to have a strong system. But I completely understand what you are talking about the NGO in India. I do have a blind friend who works for IBM in Auston Texas in the United States and I will forward this to him.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller