[Blind-international-students] information about the Paul G. Hearne award the grant that I have been talking about

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 19:11:24 UTC 2010

Hina,The Hadley school already does distance learning and international students can take class from Hadley. They offer variety of courses and students can take it in any format: online, braille, print and now students can even submit courses over the phone.
I will work on the add soon and check on the exact deadline. As you will see on the bottom there is a link where students with disabilities can look for scholarships and sources for funding.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller