[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 12:55:39 UTC 2010

Hello Zully,
Just wanted to let you know that a add has appeared in the Braille Forum (the monthly magzine of the American Council of the Blind). It can be found at
www.acb.org
and go to the link for Braille Forum and click on 2010 issues and select October 2010 issue and go to the High Tech Swop Shops.
The add is as follows:
** WANTED: Donation of Perkins brailler for school in Ecuador. Contact Zully Alvarado at (773) 447-8500, or send e-mail to Info at CausesforChange.org.
Just wanted to let you know of this.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller