[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 15:18:59 UTC 2010

Phillip,
I totally agree with you. Thanks for saying what I have been wanting to say but did not know how to say it. Lets not get caught up on small technical issues and leave it like Philip said it.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller