[Blind-international-students] Thanks for the welcome

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Sep 20 18:30:20 UTC 2010

Welcome to you, Adrijana.
We are proud to have a member from all the way in Macedonia. I wish you good
luck and may you make many international friends here.
You know me, I think--smile--but for those who don't, my name is Dan Weiner.
I am a forty-year-old totally blind guy who lives now in Florida.
I studied languages and linguistics in college and worked doing written
translations for the government in Maryland for several years.
I enjoy speaking and learning languages and I thrive on meeting people from
all over the world.

Cordially,
Dan W and guide dog Carter