[Blind-international-students] Fw: MIUSA Exchange Programs in 2011

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 02:40:34 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
Hope all is going well and the weather is not to cold.
It has been some time since any communication has took place on this list.
Below is some opportunities available through Mobility International USA in 2011.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in any of the opportunities be sure to share it with them.
thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller