[Blind-international-students] Help me make a difference in the world!

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 19:38:49 UTC 2011

Congradulations Esha!
Unfortunately, I can not be a sponsor, but if could I would do it in a minute. Esha is certainly a deserving person for this opportunity so if you can knowone who can help please encourage them to become a sponsor for Esha. She was one of the 30 NFB scholarship winners in 2010 and one of her goals is to start a children center in India to help blind people in India.
Once again congradulations Esha.

cheers,
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller