[Blind-international-students] MEMBER OF NEW COMER

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 18:27:56 UTC 2011

Good morning, Ifan,

Well, have you seen the employment figures in America, lately? I
don't imagine it has too much to do with Indonesia. People are just
prejudice about blindness, no matter which culture you happen to be
from. I have a theory it might have something to do with inability to
make eye contact, something which, as someone who has fake eyes which
cannot make contact with other gazes,  have experienced personally.
Have you thoughts on this?