[Blind-international-students] MIUSA flyers

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 08:20:07 UTC 2012

Hello,
I hope everyone is doing well, and for those of you will who will be attending the 2012 NFB convention I hope you are getting ready for a exciting week ahead in Dallas.
I have some really neat flyers for Mobility International USA (MIUSA) which is an international clearing house for international exchange, study abroad, and international development for people with disabilities. They promote disability advocacy and helping people with disabilities in developing countries, and they also promote study abroad programs for people with disabilities in the United States.
Their webcite is
www.miusa.org
I would like to distribute all the flyers I received at the convention. So if you are interested in picking up a flyer from or help me to distribute the flyers, please call me at 870-245-8266 or find me at the convention.

thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller