[Blind-international-students] hi all! introducing my self

Guido Corona guidoc at austin.rr.com
Sun May 13 21:12:31 UTC 2012

Hi Shreyas, welcome to the list. Do not worry about "discrimination".... We
are all blind around here, and as for the color of your skin, or your
nationality, we are totally "color blind". We welcome everyone equally,
whether you were from New York State, from India, from the UK, or from...
Antartica.

On the subject of RP, it's one of the "best" disorders to have. It does not
hurt much, and does not endanger your health unless you fall through a trap
door (trust me, I did fall into one when I was your age) *grins*.

Best, G.

Guido D. Corona

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
                             [Ansel Adams]