[Blind-international-students] hi all! introducing my self

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun May 13 22:35:12 UTC 2012

Hi Shreyas,
I am Miso originally from Korea. I am currently studying in US as a 11th
grader.
I am glad to hear wonderful things you are doing.
Please let me know if you would like info on undergraduate college
admission (American colleges) since I am going through the process of
applying to American colleges and scholarships.
Regards,
Miso