[Blind-international-students] Switzerland

Guido Corona guidoc at austin.rr.com
Thu May 17 00:57:21 UTC 2012

Hi Keshia, as far as I know, Braille is much stronger in Germany and probably
in Switzerland than it is in the US, and there is much stronger funding out
there for refreshable Braille technology for blind students.

G.

Guido D. Corona
Email: guido.d.corona at gmail.com
Home office: (512) 996-9187
Mobile: (512) 466-1322

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
                             [Ansel Adams]