[Blind-international-students] About me

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:32:41 UTC 2013

Congratulations.
 Stanford is in Palo Alto, California  which is just  a few miles from  me. in addition to the great resources  that  the people on this list can offer, should you have any questions  about anything in the San Francisco Bay Area  or would like to connect with someone  from the area, please do not hesitate  to connect with me and I'll be glad to do my best to help you out.

  Best,
  Darian