[Blind-international-students] [acb-chat] Sport for the blind, quite important but, how accessible it is?

Mostafa Al'mahdy mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:11:09 UTC 2013

Hi Bob, thank you so much for your positive participation. Well I agree with you to some extent, it's a long and intensive battle to win. But it really deserves such strive and empowerment to guarantee having accessible exercising equipments, it's the price to avoid health crisis. Well in regards to excersising privately at home, oh how tedious!
You could possibly exercise at home, but it's kinda boring though. It doesn't have this broad excitement, social interaction and the competitive disposition you're involved in at the Gym. It's a sufficient benefit to get out of home for such major  exercising activities once  a day. I am not who I used to be. I am now more active, I get up early with freshly energized mind, and with more salubrious body. I think that promoting accessible sports for the blind is even more important than focusing on accessible video games etc, which increases your indolence, and it's associated with major health problems on the long term. Our health is the most precious treasure of ourselves. And, if we didn't critically take care of it, we will emphatically be subjected to negative health effects when we get ilder. The only way to significantly prevent that, is just to basicly pay more attention to what strengthens your body. Please, I advise everyone to just try registering a near Gym. Trust me, it's not that quite long to feel the difference. Thanks for all of those who excessively and constantly advise me to take care of my health, including my friends and parents, thanks folks, have a pleasant time.