[Blind-international-students] This week on Eyes On Success: Overcoming Challenges

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 4 13:16:08 UTC 2013

1349 Overcoming Challenges (Dec. 4, 2013)

 On this show we often say that nothing is impossible just because you can't
see. Actually, a few things are either impossible or impractical. We'll hear
some heartfelt thoughts from several visually impaired people on the subject
and some stories of how they've overcome others telling them something was
impossible that turned out not to be.

The audio and show notes for this episode, as well as other resources can be
found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Also, we're nearing the completion of our third year of hosting and
producing the show.  What a rewarding experience it has been!  We've met
many interesting people around the world, heard lots of inspiring stories,
and certainly learned a lot.  We appreciate the kind words, suggestions, and
support of our many listeners around the world.  We already have many fun
and interesting episodes planned for 2014 and hope you continue to enjoy the
show.

Also, if you've been wondering what it takes to make Eyes On Success, you'll
certainly want to listen to our year-end show in which we'll be talking
about every aspect of how the show is put together and distributed.

Thanks again and please share information about the show with others who you
think might be interested.

The Hosts and Producers

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net