[Blind-international-students] C-Sun 2013. An overview.

Mostafa Al'mahdy mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:41:58 UTC 2013

Hello. C-Sun is the largest accessibility conference in the world. It's annually coordinated at California state university. It brings the most sophisticated technological advancements for all kinds of disabilities. I have constantly been intrigued to attend one of its conventions myself. Well one day, I may can. I was tremendously puzzled with one of the greatly adaptive technology discoveries that was presented therein. I heard on (eyes on success) podcast that there  a fully accessible system for blind instructors was demonstrated. It contains a uniquely sufficient system that facilitates the classroom for the blind instructor to professionally regulate the classroom pattern from start to finish. I always dremt of the mainstream high tech community being integrated and how it significantly collaborates with adaptive technology developers to ultimately reproduce such impressive projects. Has anyone went to C-Sun for this year? and has anyone attended the discussion panel for this particular technological project approach?
It would be incredible indeed, when this intelligent prototype sees the light. I would like to know if anyone has any further information about that.
http://www.csun.edu/