[Blind-international-students] J-tools felicitous return.

Mostafa Al'mahdy mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:08:43 UTC 2013

Hello. It's with great pleasure to learn about this really good news. At
Astechnology podcast, and in its fifth episode in particular, Brian Hartgen
formally announced that J-tools will be released again, for no charge. Well
first of all, I would like to thank Astec for this generous initiative. I
would like to thank them as well for the great Astechnology podcast. I
really am a big fan of this tremendous podcast. I may kindly have some
enquiries in regards to J-tools happy return. Please Brian, I quite
comprehend that you mentioned in the podcast, that it's still unspecified of
which Jaws versions J-tools will competently accommodate. If I understood
correctly, it depends on the tests you're going to do in the next couple of
months. So my question is, can we possibly predict, if J-tools will
predominate Jaws versions prior to version 9?
My second enquiry, please, will J-tools  persistently be developed, as Jaws
is being periodically updated, and upgraded? Or it will just be released? I
suspect that it could be subjected to major production enhancements, since
it will be released at no charge. Would you mind Brian tackling this concern
please?
Well thanks again for this really good news. For those who haven't yet
listened to the podcast, and they are intrigued to, here it is in the
section below. I just can't wait for J-tools! I truly admire this optimally
efficient utility.  Mostafa. Best wishes. It's always hope that gives
meaning to life.

http://astec-at.co.uk/podcastgen1.3/media/2013-03-22_05jtools.mp3