[Blind-international-students] An interview with the creator of MBraille App from MPaja

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Nov 27 13:50:20 UTC 2013

This week we talk with the developer of MBraille, an app for iOS devices:

1348 MBraille App from MPaja (Nov 27, 2013)

 MBraille is not just a Braille keyboard for iOS devices but a full-featured
application. You can use it to type, edit and send text messages and tweets
using contracted or uncontracted Braille and much more. Hosts Nancy and
Peter Torpey talk with its creator, Harri Pasanen, about its many
capabilities and plans for the future.

If you would like to listen to or download this show, search for other shows
in our archives, or subscribe to the podcast, go to:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Sign up to get weekly announcements of upcoming episodes of Eyes On Success
and join our listener forum by sending an e-mail message to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net