[Blind-international-students] Eyes On Success Features: Conditions for the Blind in Southern Asia

blueskies11 at torpey.info blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Sep 4 17:48:22 UTC 2013

This is part 2 of a two part series:

1336 Conditions for the Blind in Southern Asia (Sep. 4, 2013)
Hosts Peter and Nancy Torpey continue their conversation from last week with Karo Caran and Victor Tsaran. We’ll learn about their travels throughout SouthEast Asia and India where they trained blind people and their instructors and also about the conditions for the blind that they found there. We’ll also learn about their healthy cooking app for iOS or Android called Plantiful.

You can find this episode for download, as well as other resources, an archive of previous episodes, etc. at:
www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)
A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision
Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:
       www.EyesOnSuccess.net
Like us on Facebook at:
       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess
Follow us on Twitter at:
      www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess
Follow us on AudioBoo at:
       https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess
Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:
       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
Send suggestions or comments to:
      hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net