[Blind-international-students] Survey related to web sites you like

Gabriela dos Santos gdsantos14 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 9 18:57:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Gabriela and I am new to the list. I know that starting out
with a message that is off-topic is not ideal, but this is the reason:

I really wanted to get the opinion of students, since we have to deal
with all kinds of web sites in school and when doing research.

Anyway, if you have a couple of minutes, I would really appreciate it if
you could answer these questions and send the email to my address, not
the list. My email address is:
gdsantos14 at yahoo.com.br

Survey:

* How many hours a day do you use your computer:

* How many hours a day do you use the Internet:

* Which browsers do you use the most? Please indicate with an X.
Google Chrome ( )
Mozilla Firefox ( )
Internet Explorer ( )
Opera ( )
Safari ( )
Other (feel free to add other browsers you use often):

* How would you describe your experience with the Internet? Please
indicate with an X.
Extremely satisfactory ( )
Satisfactory ( )
Indifferent ( )
Unsatisfactory ( )
Extremely unsatisfactory ( )

* Which of the sites below do you visit the most? Please indicate with an X.
Facebook ( )
Google ( )
Youtube ( )
Yahoo ( )
Wikipedia ( )
Amazon ( )
Twitter ( )
Linkedin ( )
Other (feel free to add sites that are important to you):

* Which sites would you like to use but do not because of accessibility
problems? Please indicate with an X.
Facebook ( )
Google ( )
Youtube ( )
Yahoo ( )
Wikipedia ( )
Amazon ( )
Twitter ( )
Linkedin ( )
Other (feel free to add sites that are important to you):

* Would you be interested in a service that would improve accessibility
to sites that are important to you?

* What type of accessibility improvement would be most helpful to you
when accessing the Internet?

* How much would you be willing to pay every month for a service that
improved accessibility to the web sites that are most important to you?

* Would you like to be invited for a free trial period of a service like
this?

* What is your age?

* What is your gender (male/female)?

* Which of these products do you currently use in your home (check all
that apply):
Television ( )
Desktop computer ( )
Laptop computer ( )
Smartphone ( )
MP3 Player ( )

* To how many contacts or friends with visual impairments do you usually
recommend a new product when you find that it is very helpful?

* How did you hear of this study?
 From a friend ( )
Through an e-mail list ( )
 From an organization ( )