[Blind-international-students] Financial aid for studying in the US

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 04:30:12 UTC 2014

Holly,
If you are intending to start college in the fall of 2015, I assume
that you will be applying for admissions starting from now until
January 2015, correct?
If you are in the process of choosing schools to apply, you may want to
contact their financial aid offices and inquire what are their policies
of supporting international students.
You will not be able to apply to FAFSA but there are a number of
schools that are willing to support international students.
Best wishes,
Miso