[Blind-international-students] hi international studens

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Nov 11 04:28:19 UTC 2014

	 hanum.
How are you doing?
My name is Dan Weiner and I live in Florida but I was a student in Ohio, at
the Ohio State University.
I'm not an international student though--smile, but I always like talking
with international students and would enjoy practicing Turkish a bit.My
apologies to the list as somehow I'm not able to figure out your adress and
so am seending this to you on the list.
If you'ld like to be in touch my Email is:

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net

Yours,

Dan W.