[Blind-international-students] this week on Eyes On Success: Working from Home - Part 2

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Feb 4 13:29:29 UTC 2015

This is part two of a two part series about working from home.  Our
listeners requested a show on this topic and here it is!  Enjoy.

1506 Working from Home - Part 2 (Feb. 4, 2015)

 This week, hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey continue last week's conversation
with Ron Milliman, a blind retired professor of Marketing, about working
from home, this time from the employer's perspective, which is good to know
so you can present prepared points in your request to begin or continue
working from home. We'll also hear from several people with experience
working at home.

The audio and show notes for this episode are available at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

If you  would like to discuss this or any topics heard on the show, you
might want to join our e-mail listener discussion forum to connect with
other listeners and share your thoughts.  You can do that by sending an
e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

If you're looking for a low traffic "announcements only" list in order to
learn about upcoming shows, you can receive weekly announcements by sending
an e-mail to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at googleGroups.com

The weekly podcast is also available using the URL:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast