[Blind-international-students] This week on Eyes On Success:Sailing Expeditions for the Blind

Tina Paulick kaosskwien at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:36:39 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I participated in this sailing trip too and I would recommend it. It's a
great experience.
The only thing was that there wasn't a great mix of nationalities. Most
people were Polish so they talked a lot of Polish among each other,
excluding the others from Italy and Germany a bit. Maybe there will be a
greater variety of nationalities this year.
I wrote a blog artickel about the trip, but it's in German.

All the best
Tina