[Blind-international-students] Studying languages with Duolingo

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:19:26 UTC 2015

Hi Gabriela,

I did once try duo lingo.  I had some problems with accessibility because, if I remember correctly, they had a lot of images.  If you want a really good site for learning a ton of languages, you can try www.50languages.com <http://www.50languages.com/>.  They have downloadable audio files of really good and easy lessons in, you guessed it, 50 languages.  French is definitely one of them.  Each language has, I think, 100 lessons and each lesson is between five and ten minutes long.  Let me know if I can be of any more help.  Learning languages is my hobby and I love helping other language learners.

Ryan L. Silveira
חיים אהרן בן אברהם