[Blind-international-students] This week on Eyes On Success: Guide Dogs - An Overview

BlueSkies11 BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 28 13:15:19 UTC 2016

This starts the seventh year for the Eyes On Success radio show and podcast.
There are now over 300 episodes in our searchable archive of shows covering
many topics of interest.  If you are looking for something special, just
enter a show number, topic, or keyword into the search field on our web site
to find summaries of shows matching the search along with links to the audio
and show notes for each episode.  Also, remember that the show notes
associated with each episode make it easy and convenient to find links,
contact info, and other resources associated with each episode.

In addition, we want to thank our listeners for the many kind words,
suggestions, and comments that we've received over the years.  Thanks also
goes out to individuals who have shown their appreciation with financial
contributions as well as organizations who have sponsored promotional items.

We hope everyone continues to enjoy Eyes On Success and wish everyone the
best for the coming year!

Anyway, this week's episode is the first of a two-part series:

1701 Guide Dogs - An Overview (Dec. 28, 2016)

 What is involved in getting and working with a guide dog? Is a guide dog
right for you? Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey address these and other
questions with Carolyn Giambalvo, a Consumer Services Associate at Guide Dog
Foundation and America's Vet Dogs, her guide dog Alice, and Andrew
Rubenstein, the Director of Marketing.

As usual, the audio and show notes can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_podcast>
www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net