[Blind-international-students] Mobility International USA: Feature international student story!

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Jan 6 02:07:42 UTC 2016

Happy New Year!

Mobility International USA is looking for international students with
disabilities for an exciting initiative!

Our National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange sponsored by the U.S
Department of State aims to increase participation of people with all types
of disabilities in international exchange programs! This year one of our
projects is to focus on raising awareness to international students with
disabilities about these opportunities.

We are inviting international students with disabilities to be interviewed
to be featured in our A World Awaits You (AWAY) journal and/or to be
featured in our second podcast series! Our podcast launched last summer and
had over 1000 downloads in the first 6 months and our AWAY journal has been
viewed and shared hundreds of times in the first few weeks!

Are you an international student with a disability who is or has studied in
the U.S.? Do you know an international student that studied or is studying
in the U.S.? We would love to hear from you and share your story to
encourage more students to come study in the U.S.

I would like to schedule interviews very soon, so please let me know if you
would be interested or know anyone who would.

Check out more about our AWAY journal and podcast below:

A World Awaits You (AWAY):
http://www.miusa.org/resource/booksjournals/awaystudyabroad

Podcast: http://www.miusa.org/podcast

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Monica

Monica Malhotra

Project Manager, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway, Suite 343

Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA

(541) 343-1284 ext 27

Email: mmalhotra at miusa.org <mailto:mmalhotra at miusa.org>

Web: www.miusa.org <http://www.miusa.org>

Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.