[Blind-international-students] About Myself

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:48:27 UTC 2017

Welcome to the list.  I hope you enjoy the list.

Which university do you attend?  One of my advisors for my honours thesis
for my undergraduate degree works at York University in Toronto.

Cheers,
Kaden

On 29 October 2017 at 13:37, Roanna Bacchus via
Blind-international-students <blind-international-students at nfbnet.org>