[Blind-international-students] Promoting Braille

Hina Altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:38:35 UTC 2018

Thanks for contacting our list.

Hina.

From: Blind-international-students <blind-international-students-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jang Hee I via Blind-international-students
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 12:35 PM
To: blind-international-students at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jang Hee I <janghee at findinglouis.com>
Subject: [Blind-international-students] Promoting Braille

Dear Members of Blind International Student,

I am Jang Hee I, CEO of Cobrix LLC, a Georgia-based company striving to develop new and innovative ways to teach and introduce Braille to students with blind and visually impairment, families, and educators. I am writing to see if anyone from Blind International Student would be willing to spend 20 minutes or so with us, to share with us your ideas about the teaching and promoting of Braille, as part of Cobrix’s initial efforts to determine how best to promote its mission.

I would be grateful if anyone would reach out to me to schedule an initial brief conversation with us, at his/her convenience. My contact details are below in my signature block; please feel free to call, comment, message or email me for arranging this conversation.

With Kind Regards,

Jang Hee I

CEO

Cobrix, LLC