[Blind-International-Students] This week on Eyes On Success: Braille Displays - dot Watch and Beyond

BlueSkies BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Wed Apr 15 02:35:52 UTC 2020

This week on Eyes On Success is:

 <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_2015_podcast.mp3> 2016 Braille Displays -
Dot Watch and Beyond (Apr. 15, 2020)
 <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/show_notes_2015.htm> Show Notes
Dot Incorp has developed an innovative braille technology for refreshable
braille displays that is less costly and bulky than traditional refreshable
braille designs. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Ah-rum Choi,
director of Social Impact at Dot Incorp, about their new braille Dot Watch,
and what we might expect from this technology in the future.

Audio, show notes, and much more can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

If you don't want to miss an episode subscribe to the podcast or try
listening on your Amazon, Google, or Apple smart home device by saying "play
the Eyes On Success podcast".

We hope all of our listeners are doing well and staying safe in these
uncertain times.

If you want to discuss what you've heard on the show or connect with other
listeners, join our discussion forum by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
<mailto:EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>

The Hosts: Peter Torpey and Nancy Goodman Torpey

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_podcast>
www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net

The Hosts: Pete and nancy