[Blind-International-Students] Connect, FCollaborate for International Impact

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:22:49 UTC 2022

Good day.
 My name is James from Tennessee. I am new to the list. As a mental health counselor, I know that the education challenges throughout the pandemic have been substantial, let alone the already difficult experiences a student has with a disability. I thank you all who push through and by your life’s example demonstrate the abilities of the blind , wherever you may be around the world!

Briefly, I am founder of the You Cane Give Initiative(www.youcanegive.org). We serve the world with Bibles, white canes, mobility training, audio mobility training guides , white cane restoration kits, and mental health services. I wanted to reach out to you. Some of you may be  in a unique situation where you are in contact with a school for the blind, a community with blind individuals and limited resources, etc. If so, consider checking out our website and reaching out to us at your convenience. First, if we can serve you during your studies abroad, we would be glad to serve. Secondly,
If you are living in an area with limited resources and may be in contact with other blind individuals, schools, etc.  needing canes, please feel free to connect us! Finally, if you would like to become involved in collaborating with You Cane Give and the community that you are in, please let us know!

Thank you again for your hard work and the example you personify about the blind’s abilities.
 Best,

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.org
Refuge Center: Jimmy.BOehm at TheRefugeCenter.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com

Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page, website and Go Fund Me Campaign. Send us donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary contributions: Here are our links:
Go Fund Me Link:
https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give-tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgram
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.