[Blind-rollers] Sign Reading Rights Coalition Petition!

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Thu Apr 9 04:15:30 UTC 2009

yeh but can't your 50,000 plus members easily do that for you? :-)
Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Apr 8, 2009, at 8:44 PM, David Andrews wrote:

As you know, the National Federation of the Blind, NFB, is part of the
Reading Rights Coalition, along with 29 (and growing) groups that
support people with disabilities.  The Reading Rights Coalition has
been created to raise awareness about the Authors Guild and to support
the 15 million print-disabled people in the US who are effected by
their decision to turn off the text-to-speech function on the Kindle
2, stating that it violates copyright law.

We are asking everyone to go to the petition Web site at
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/We-Want-To-Read
, sign the petition, and forward to all of your contacts.

We are trying to get 10,000 signatures and are one third of the way
there.

Please help!

David Andrews