[Blind-rollers] programs?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 03:08:57 UTC 2009

Probably the easiest thing to do is put gravel in the driveway.  You will
have to call and ask what kind.  My neighbor got some sort of gravel and he
had it pressed down so tight it is like driving my chair on the street.  He
got ten yards of something for two hundred dollars.  You can rent something
to press it down.  If you get a frost the driveway is not slippy because it
is uneven.Just make sure they put a slope so the water wont lay on the
driveway.

In our dog run area we did something similar to our neighbors driveway. It
is easy to pick up, easy to drive a chair on, easy to hose off, ahem, for
certain ssmells, lolol, arf, arf.

Becky and my joy wheels