[Blind-rollers] modifications.

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Jul 17 03:53:23 UTC 2009

Again, you don't need it that long so long as either you can push a manual
chair or you use a power chair and can handle a steeper ramp.  Is balance an
issue for you?

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com