[Blind-rollers] here we go again. Where did you all get your chair?

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:06:12 UTC 2009

Hi all.  I went to my PCP doctor and he said he would get me a chair.  I
called his nurse today because she left a message Friday but my husband
told me about it too late.

She told me that they couldn't seem to get me a chair b because on the
paperwork or application it asks is the patient blind.  If you say yes,
they will not give them a chair.  If you say no the doctor is lying.

I told her I knew several people that were blind and had a power chair,
so she told me to ask yall where to get it.  What places will give a
chair to a blind person?  Even if you don't mention your blind, it's on
the form that is filled out by the doctor.  I need help, where do I go
to get a power chair?

Holly Alonzo

www.hollyalonzo.com <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>

 Holly book cover thumbnail
<http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz42/hollyalonzo/Hollybookcoverthumb
nail.jpg> Never Giving Up Hope

 You can get a copy of my book online at
http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather order a book directly from me, you may send an email
booksales at hollyalonzo.com and request a copy.  A payment method can be
arranged.  I will do whatever is best for you.

I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.

 Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

 All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.