[Blind-rollers] sighted guide?

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 17:12:25 UTC 2009

In a message dated 7/21/2009 6:05:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mommaholly at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all.  Tired of my questions yet?  ;) lol.  Well, I am wondering  can
you do sighted guide while in a wheelchair?  Obviously the chair  can be
guided, because there are guide dog schools with dogs that do this,  but
how is it guided?  How does sighted guide work, if at all.   Thanks.

Holly Alonzo

www.hollyalonzo.com  <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>

Holly book cover  thumbnail
<http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz42/hollyalonzo/Hollybookcoverthumb
nail.jpg>  Never Giving Up Hope

You can get a copy of my book online  at
http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather order a  book directly from me, you may send an  email
booksales at hollyalonzo.com and request a copy.  A payment  method can be
arranged.  I will do whatever is best for you.

I  have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on  solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to  read.  I
also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen  readers.

Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

All  profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem  Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you  can.

Blind-rollers  mailing  list
Blind-rollers at nfbnet.org