[Blind-rollers] canes

Devona Abel djasister at windstream.net
Tue Jul 28 15:45:05 UTC 2009

As long as you can handle.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Holly Alonzo
  To: blind-rollers at nfbnet.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:41 AM
  Subject: [Blind-rollers] canes

  What length of cane does someone in a wheelchair need?  I used a 50
  while I was walking. Does it need to be longer than that for a chair?

  Holly Alonzo

  www.hollyalonzo.com <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>

   Holly book cover thumbnail
  <http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz42/hollyalonzo/Hollybookcoverthumb
  nail.jpg> Never Giving Up Hope

   You can get a copy of my book online at
  http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

  If you would rather order a book directly from me, you may send an email
  booksales at hollyalonzo.com and request a copy.  A payment method can be
  arranged.  I will do whatever is best for you.

  I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
  white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
  also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.

   Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

   All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
  Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.