[Blind-rollers] Blind Roller in Northern California

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 16:46:16 UTC 2009

I used public transit to go to college and did very well with one my
electric wheelchair.  They have straps that hook in their bus so the wheels  do not
move and a safety belt.  I use the side lift to get in and have no  problems
getting my wheelchair onto that ramp.  I love the freedom...I just  don't like
that if we go someplace, it may be 3-5 hrs when finished to go  home..that is
very hard.  deb

In a message dated 3/4/2009 1:10:20 A.M. Central Standard Time,