[Blind-rollers] short capes

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 04:59:42 UTC 2009

how well does the poncho work if you are riding in a wheelchair? Is there
plenty of room between the bottom of the cape and the wheels? or is there a
possibility it could get caught?
What kind of stitching did you use? Does it have a fancy pattern? Are any of
the capes multicolored?
Good luck marketing your work.
Do you have a website to post your products and descriptions?
Do the capes have fringe?
Thanks.
--le