[Blind-rollers] doors

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 21:58:27 UTC 2009

Hi All, another question.  lol.  but how do yall handle doors?

like my own house has a small step from the porch into the house, so I
have a small ramp there.  So if I go out of my house, I have to go to
the porch,
turn around and go back up the ramp to close t door.

This is frustrating when there are mosquitoes out, or if it's cold.  So,
what would be easiest to get the door shut quickly when I go through it.

Holly Alonzo
www.hollyalonzo.com <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>
May God grant me the strength to accept what I can not change.