[Blind-rollers] doors

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:27:50 UTC 2009

Good point, but I'm deaf and blind.  I go somewhere with someone all of
the time.  I have to for them to be an SSP for me let me know what is
going on around me or what people are saying to me.  It's usually6 my
husbadn or one of my parents.  So that usually isn't a problem for me,
although it could be.

Holly Alonzo
www.hollyalonzo.com
May God grant me the strength to accept what I can not change.