[Blind-rollers] Johnny walker

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 22:24:57 UTC 2009

While I have this part time theme going, as per my last post, lol.  How in
the world do you use a long cane and a walker, aka, Johnny walker, smile.
Now a mini guide would be perfect for a walker I should think.  The wheels
of my walker would drop if there was any drop off first.  Since my touch is
fairly light on the walker, when I hurt, I stop, so drop offs would not be
too shocking.  One of my wheels of my wheelchair drop and I am in panic
mode.

So how do you use a long white cane and a walker?

So far resting the heal of my hand on the side of the walker and moving the
cane with my fingers, is all I can come up with.
Becky and Johnny the walker

database 4501 (20091012) __________

http://www.eset.com