[Blind-rollers] New Member and Question

Erica Cole ejcole at fmail.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 20:53:35 UTC 2010

Ah, OK. Thanks for the info. I guess I could go to a residential college to
learn where you do a course on top of independence / rehab stuff. I already
did one residential college but that was before I had most of my symptoms
get worse.
As it is I think I need to   do something because I think there's a lot I
don't know.
There's nowhere that does solely rehab work.
Thanks for the idea
Erica