[Blind-rollers] regarding the Ipad

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 21:31:38 UTC 2010

that's great!
I hear good things about the IPhone and IPad accessibility.
The people at Apple have been making accessibility an important criterion in
their products of late.  I think they probably are very open to hiring blind
people since they want to have accessibility in their image.
Great that she is hired at a store where the general public gets to see that
the products are accessible.
Good for Apple.
Shall we buy Apple stock? Hmm. I wonder if they are struggling like everyone
else.

Happy rolling!
--le